Bionik is building a dynamic team to develop new transformational technologies and solutions for individuals with neurological disorders. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who enjoy working in a high paced, collaborative and goal-oriented environment. Bionik is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, employee benefits and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an outstanding and intellectually challenging work environment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to submit your resume.
Bionik Laboratories is a global, pioneering robotics company focused on providing rehabilitation solutions to individuals with neurological disorders. Through the recent acquisition of Interactive Motion Technologies, Bionik has added a portfolio of products focused on upper and lower extremity rehabilitation of stroke patients. The Company now has three products available on the market and is driving development on its next set of new platform products.
Robotics & Control Systems Engineer will specialize in building robotics and control systems that restore mobility to patients. The position is responsible for all aspects of controls for medical and consumer robots in a dynamic work environment, including: Concept, Feasibility, Design, Development, Maintenance, and Documentation.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Minimum Masters level in Electrical or Computer Engineering (PhD preferred)
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering undergraduate degrees
- 3-5 years experience (with PhD) / 5-7 years experience (with Masters)
- Passionate about robotics
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Firmware experience
- Embedded Systems experience
- Current state-of-the-art knowledge of Control theory
- Software development abilities for embedded system-based Linux
- Experience in Actuation System Design
- Systems thinker
- Mathematical modeling
- Algorithm development (kinematics analysis of robotic systems)
- On top of current research & theories
- Works collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team
- Self-directed with a high degree of independence
- Previous experience in a Quality Management System desirable
Ability to work in multi-cultural environments and travel internationally as required to support business needs.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits (medical, dental & health spending account)
- Matching RRSP program
- Intellectually challenging work environment
- Great downtown location!
If this sounds like your future, please apply at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Bionik Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those best suited to our current needs will be contacted.