Bionik is building a dynamic team to develop new transformational technologies and solutions for individuals with neurological disorders. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who enjoy working in a high paced, collaborative and goal-oriented environment. Bionik is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, employee benefits and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an outstanding and intellectually challenging work environment.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information or to submit your resume.
Clinical Specialists - West Coast & Central/Mid-West
Job Position: Clinical Specialists - Field based
Join Bionik, and become part of a dynamic team that develops and sells solutions for individuals with neurological disorders and mobility challenges.
We are recruiting highly motivated Clinical Specialists (CS) who enjoy working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and customer-focused environment.
Bionik Laboratories is a global, pioneering robotics company focused on providing rehabilitation solutions to individuals with neurological disorders. Through the recent acquisition of Interactive Motion Technologies, Bionik has added a portfolio of products focused on upper and lower extremity rehabilitation of stroke patients. Bionik now has three products available on the market and is driving development on its next set of new platform products.
Description: The primary responsibility of the CS is to provide clinical support for customer education and ongoing training and troubleshooting for existing customers and future prospects. Additionally the CS will provide support for marketing initiatives and R&D efforts in collaboration with the Clinical Education Manager (CEM).
- Work with the CEM to address clinically related questions and inquiries from customers, future prospects, and from within the organization
- Work with the local Regional Sales Managers to perform product demonstrations in hospitals, rehabilitation and other medical facilities
- Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities
- Assist with product training for Regional Sales Managers
- Supports tradeshows and other marketing activities.
- Support customer service when customers require peer to peer clinical consultation
- Provide input for clinical messaging for marketing related materials when required (i.e. IFU’s, sales collateral, presentations, website, etc.)
- Work closely with the Clinical Education Manager and sales team to ensure demo and training activities are aligned
- Provide input as required to the CEM and R&D team to ensure clinical requirements are met in our product development
- Occupational or Physical therapy degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a therapy setting, working with patients with neurological impairments (principally stroke, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, or related)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and adapt to a fast-changing environment with ease.
- Excellent presentation skills and need to be completely comfortable presenting in front of both small and large groups of people
- Strong customer interface and training skills
- Ability to work effectively with teams and patients alike
- The ability to build successful client relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Bionik has 2 opportunities:
- West Coast – ideally situated in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, Phoenix, Sault Lake City
- Central / Mid-West – ideally situated in St. Louis, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Omaha
If this sounds like your future, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Bionik Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those best suited to our current needs will be contacted.